Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 is going to be my year!

I think this is going to be my year.  2005 was pretty awesome - I graduated from law school, passed the bar exam, got engaged, and got married to the coolest guy around.  2012 has some pretty big shoes to fill.  But I think 2012 is going to be pretty amazing too.  12 is my favorite number.  This is the only "12" year that I am going to be alive for (god willing), so I'm going to have to make it an awesome one. 

I don't make resolutions, but I have adopted a motto for this year:


Yes, this is from a quotable magnet, and yes, it is kind of corny, but I really liked it and I feel like it really applies to me.  It made me realize that I tend to let my problems shape my life sometimes, and I don't want to do that anymore.  I'm going to change it up this year.

Happy New Year, and Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment