Friday, February 17, 2012

One reason I love the month of March

Shamrock milkshakes are finally out at McDonald's!


Oh how I love them, with their green, minty goodness!  I'm so excited they are finally here.  But, this means that it is now going to be a daily struggle for me to not get one every day.  You would think I learned my lesson after my seasonal binge on gingerbread lattes at Starbuck's this year.  I swear I gained at least five pounds in gingerbread latte weight.  I was drinking one every day, and sometimes two.  I can't help it - I wait ALL YEAR for them to come out!  Then, because I don't know how long they will be around, I just go crazy and get them every day.  I really think that calories, sugars, and fats shouldn't count when it comes to seasonal items.

PS - I just heard there are also SHAMROCK SUNDAES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment